While Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor won hearts with their onscreen chemistry in Mohit Suri’s Aashiqui 2, they are all set to recreate the same with Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies. The film which was on hold after many actors walked out of the project, has finally found the leads in Aditya and Shraddha.
Prior to this, the original casting decision was to bring together the duo of Imran Khan and Priyanka Chopra. However, Imran Khan walked out of the film owing to his differences with Ekta Kapoor after the Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara! debacle and later, Priyanka Chopra too decided to quit the film.
Post that, Shahid Kapoor was taken on board and later, Tigmanshu Dhulia even confirmed Varun Dhawan’s presence during an interview after the release of Saif Ali Khan – Sonakshi starrer Bullett Raja. However, it seems none of these associations seem to have worked out. Now, Tigmanshu too seems very excited with the casting coup of Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Even though Aditya and Shraddha started their Bollywood careers with non-hit films like London Dreams and Teen Patti respectively, their careers received a mega boost after their film, Aashiqui 2 became a musical blockbuster of 2013. Post that, the two haven’t been seen in any film together despite being known for their sizzling chemistry on screen.
In fact, Aditya Roy Kapur is busy with other films; his next Daawat-E-Ishq with Parineeti Chopra is all set for release, post which, he will be doing Fitoor with Katrina Kaif and Rekha. Shraddha Kapoor too had a successful 2014, considering that she entered the 100 crore club with the super hit film Ek Villain starring Siddharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh. She will be also seen in Haider with Shahid Kapoor, after which she will play a dancer in Any Body Can Dance 2 with Varun Dhawan.
Milan Talkies is a contemporary love story that is produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia. The film is slated to go on floors in mid 2015 after the two actors wrap up the other commitments.