Actor Aditya Pancholi says he has been approached to play the role of a villain in filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming film ‘Bajirao Mastani’.
Though nothing has been finalised yet. “We have met and I have been approached for the role. It is a nice role but I can’t talk about it. Nothing is finalised yet. He (Bhansali) will take a call,” Aditya told PTI without divulging any details.
The actor has earlier, played negative roles in films like ‘Yes Boss’, ‘Bodyguard’, ‘Race 2’ among others.
Currently, the film is in the pre-production stage and it is likely to go on floors by end of this year.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest