Actor Aditya Pancholi says he has been approached to play the role of a villain in filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming film ‘Bajirao Mastani’.
Though nothing has been finalised yet. “We have met and I have been approached for the role. It is a nice role but I can’t talk about it. Nothing is finalised yet. He (Bhansali) will take a call,” Aditya told PTI without divulging any details.
The actor has earlier, played negative roles in films like ‘Yes Boss’, ‘Bodyguard’, ‘Race 2’ among others.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
‘Bajirao Mastani’ is a historical love story based on life of Maratha general and statesman ‘Bajirao’. It will star Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles.
Currently, the film is in the pre-production stage and it is likely to go on floors by end of this year.