Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels an actor has to deal with every kind of situation – even if it is an awkward, weird, strange or uncomfortable one – and show to others as if they are “enjoying” it.
“Awkward weird strange uncomfortable. Actors have to do what they have to do and show they are enjoying it. That is the only explanation to start the day,” the 49-year-old, who is currently busy shooting for filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”, posted on Twitter on Saturday.
Awkward weird strange uncomfortable.Actors hav 2 do wot they hav 2 do & show they r enjoying it.That is the only explanation 2 start the day
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 24, 2015
“Dilwale”, which is slated to release on December 18, marks the return of Bollywood’s iconic onscreen couple Shah Rukh and Kajol after a hiatus of five years.
Apart from them, the film, whose trailer will release alongside superstar Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” on November 12, also stars Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Boman Irani, Vinod Khanna and Johnny Lever.
- ‘Munde trying to break unity among anganwadi workers’
- Down the Ganga: A mother, her daughters get a toilet — and dignity
- Sheena Bora murder case: May not have call data records of ’12, telecom companies tell court
- Cong hears ‘whisper’: EVMs for UP polls to be used in Gujarat
- Start-up funding crawls: 20 months, Rs 70 crore
- Mumbai: Delivered in 22nd week, pre-term baby survives all odds
The “Chennai Express” star also has films like “Fan” and “Raees” in his kitty.