Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels an actor has to deal with every kind of situation – even if it is an awkward, weird, strange or uncomfortable one – and show to others as if they are “enjoying” it.
“Awkward weird strange uncomfortable. Actors have to do what they have to do and show they are enjoying it. That is the only explanation to start the day,” the 49-year-old, who is currently busy shooting for filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”, posted on Twitter on Saturday.
Awkward weird strange uncomfortable.Actors hav 2 do wot they hav 2 do & show they r enjoying it.That is the only explanation 2 start the day
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 24, 2015
“Dilwale”, which is slated to release on December 18, marks the return of Bollywood’s iconic onscreen couple Shah Rukh and Kajol after a hiatus of five years.
Apart from them, the film, whose trailer will release alongside superstar Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” on November 12, also stars Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Boman Irani, Vinod Khanna and Johnny Lever.
- From Shah Rukh Khan to Ajay Devgn: Stars reveal their Hichki moments
- Aanand L Rai on Shah Rukh Khan: He’s a very basic Delhi boy
- Shah Rukh Khan wants to do away with the tag of being a superstar
- Shah Rukh Khan to Padmaavat star Ranveer Singh: You’re now Khilji for me
- Exclusive: Shah Rukh Khan lends a helping hand to Bharat actor Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan on receiving his first award: I felt my parents were watching me from heaven
The “Chennai Express” star also has films like “Fan” and “Raees” in his kitty.