Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels an actor has to deal with every kind of situation – even if it is an awkward, weird, strange or uncomfortable one – and show to others as if they are “enjoying” it.
“Awkward weird strange uncomfortable. Actors have to do what they have to do and show they are enjoying it. That is the only explanation to start the day,” the 49-year-old, who is currently busy shooting for filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”, posted on Twitter on Saturday.
Awkward weird strange uncomfortable.Actors hav 2 do wot they hav 2 do & show they r enjoying it.That is the only explanation 2 start the day
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 24, 2015
“Dilwale”, which is slated to release on December 18, marks the return of Bollywood’s iconic onscreen couple Shah Rukh and Kajol after a hiatus of five years.
Apart from them, the film, whose trailer will release alongside superstar Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” on November 12, also stars Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Boman Irani, Vinod Khanna and Johnny Lever.
- At this age, I only want to be gentler: Shah Rukh Khan on 52nd birthday wish
- As Shah Rukh Khan turns 52, son AbRam, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar and others wish the superstar
- Times when Shah Rukh Khan won hearts with his trademark wit, intelligence and humour
- Happy Birthday Shah Rukh Khan: A look at King Khan’s small screen outings
- Happy birthday Shah Rukh Khan: King Khan's charm is way beyond the characters he portrays on screen and that is why his fans can't stop loving him
- Farah Khan's Lip Sing Battle highlights: When Sushant Singh Rajput pulled off a Shah Rukh Khan
The “Chennai Express” star also has films like “Fan” and “Raees” in his kitty.