Actor Sahil Khan has been issued an anticipatory bail in the case of alleged cheating filed by actor Jackie Shroff’s wife, Ayesha Shroff. Sahil and Ayesha were earlier business partners.
According to a report published in Mumbai Mirror, public prosecutor Iqbal Solkar said: “The court has granted anticipatory bail to Khan after Ayesha submitted a copy of memorandum of understanding.”
The city Sessions Court disposed of the cases in this matter after Sahil’s lawyers submitted the consent terms arrived at by both the parties last month.
- Court cancels bail to Cambata Aviation promoter
- Malayalam actress abduction: Dileep's wife Kavya Madhavan seeks anticipatory bail
- Jackie Shroff to file defamation case against Sahil Khan
- Ayesha Shroff receives threatning messages, files fresh FIR
- Jackie Shroff's wife Ayesha files complaint against ex-business partner Sahil Khan
- Ayesha Shroff allegedly sends legal notice to Sahil Khan
According to a report in mid-day.com, a source was quoted as saying that the proceedings in the case had been hurting the image of both the parties and, hence, they decided not to pursue the matter.
The disposal of the case, however, happened on certain conditions. Sahil Khan is supposed to offer an apology on moral grounds for the business losses caused to Ayesha and, in return, she is supposed to withdraw all cases filed against him. The companies that they have together would be shut and both parties would not level allegations against each other through the media.
The two shall not interfere in each other’s life now hence and not harm the other’s reputation. Also, all incriminating articles, including documents, photographs and videos that they have against each other should be destroyed.