Director Rohit Shetty, known for unique kind of action in his film, says action is in his blood.
“Both my parents were into action. I got introduced to action early. So action is in blood…it is in my DNA. There is no fear that I have,” Rohit said here today.
Rohit, the son of actor and fight master M B Shetty, is known for doing over-the-top action sequences like blowing up cars, flying of the goons with one heroic touch.
“It would be also interesting to take on some stunts… experience the thrill attached to it,” said Rohit, who will be seen on small screen in ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’, a stunt/action reality game show based on the American show ‘Fear Factor’.
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ to be hosted by Rohit will be shot in South Africa. “My key focus through this show is about being a stunt architect, making contestants push their boundaries and overcome their fears,” Rohit said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 13 contestants this season will be Bollywood actor Ranvir Shorey, choreographer-actor Salman Yusuff Khan, actress Mugdha Godse, Rajniesh Duggal, Niketan Dheer, Dayananad Shetty known as Daya, Television actresse Mahhi Vij, Pooja Gor, stunt woman Geeta Tandon, couple Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon and Femina Miss India International and IPL host Rochelle Maria Rao.
The show to be aired on ‘Colors’ channel, is likely to go on air from March.