Director Rohit Shetty, known for unique kind of action in his film, says action is in his blood.
“Both my parents were into action. I got introduced to action early. So action is in blood…it is in my DNA. There is no fear that I have,” Rohit said here today.
Rohit, the son of actor and fight master M B Shetty, is known for doing over-the-top action sequences like blowing up cars, flying of the goons with one heroic touch.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It would be also interesting to take on some stunts… experience the thrill attached to it,” said Rohit, who will be seen on small screen in ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’, a stunt/action reality game show based on the American show ‘Fear Factor’.
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ to be hosted by Rohit will be shot in South Africa. “My key focus through this show is about being a stunt architect, making contestants push their boundaries and overcome their fears,” Rohit said.
The 13 contestants this season will be Bollywood actor Ranvir Shorey, choreographer-actor Salman Yusuff Khan, actress Mugdha Godse, Rajniesh Duggal, Niketan Dheer, Dayananad Shetty known as Daya, Television actresse Mahhi Vij, Pooja Gor, stunt woman Geeta Tandon, couple Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon and Femina Miss India International and IPL host Rochelle Maria Rao.
The show to be aired on ‘Colors’ channel, is likely to go on air from March.