Olympic bronze medallist Vijender Singh, who is all set to make his Bollywood debut in upcoming film ‘Fugly’, feels acting is tough as boxing.
Vijender, 28, was here to promote the Kabir Sadanand directed comedy drama.
“Both boxing and acting are tough. In both the fields you need to work hard. I am lucky that I am able to struck a balance between the two different world of sports and films,” Vijender said.
Vijender is currently gearing up for his stint in Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, starting from July 23.
‘Fugly’ also stars Jimmy Shergill, Mohit Marwah and Kiara Advani. The film is expected to hit theatres on June 13.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai