Apparently,the film crew was shooting an action sequence in Scotland when one of the cars accidentally crashed into a historic building in Glasgow.
The accident happened when Salman’s co-star in the film,Randeep Hooda,was shooting an action sequence,which eventually knocked down part of a wall of the chambers.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Though the Glasgow City Council have stated that they would be in talks with the production company to compensate for the damages,we hear that the filmmakers on their side have been making every effort to minimize the impact of the filming on businesses in the local community.
Kick which is also produced by Sajid Nadiadwala features Jacqueline Fernanez opposite Salman Khan and is slated for release next year.