A group of students Tuesday staged a protest outside Delhi University’s Hansraj College where actor Shah Rukh Khan had come for an event. The students shouted slogans against the actor and told him to go back. Nearly 10 students stood outside the college’s main gate and shouted slogans like ‘Go Back Shah Rukh’.
“Some students were protesting outside the gate for few minutes before Shah Rukh’s arrival. We asked them not to do that and after a while they left. They were shouting slogans like ‘Go back Shah Rukh’,” a police official on duty said.
The actor had faced backlash over his comments on intolerance last November. Recently, his car was pelted with stones in Ahmedabad, where he is shooting another film Raees.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The 50-year-old Dilwale star was in his alma mater to launch the title song of his upcoming film Fan. Marking an important milestone in his academic achievements, the actor received his bachelors degree from the college principal, which he had not collected since he had graduated.
The superstar is an alumnus of the 1985-1988 batch and had studied BA in Economics.