A group of students Tuesday staged a protest outside Delhi University’s Hansraj College where actor Shah Rukh Khan had come for an event. The students shouted slogans against the actor and told him to go back. Nearly 10 students stood outside the college’s main gate and shouted slogans like ‘Go Back Shah Rukh’.
“Some students were protesting outside the gate for few minutes before Shah Rukh’s arrival. We asked them not to do that and after a while they left. They were shouting slogans like ‘Go back Shah Rukh’,” a police official on duty said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The actor had faced backlash over his comments on intolerance last November. Recently, his car was pelted with stones in Ahmedabad, where he is shooting another film Raees.
The 50-year-old Dilwale star was in his alma mater to launch the title song of his upcoming film Fan. Marking an important milestone in his academic achievements, the actor received his bachelors degree from the college principal, which he had not collected since he had graduated.
The superstar is an alumnus of the 1985-1988 batch and had studied BA in Economics.