- Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri Khan had a fun time at Manish Malhotra’s party. See photo
- Preity Zinta completes 19 years in Bollywood along with Dil Se, says no moment is dull when Shah Rukh Khan is around
- Tubelight director Kabir Khan: Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan don’t look at box office collections
Shah Rukh Khan has never hesitated in sharing the pictures of the youngest member of his family AbRam on Twitter. Recently, the actor learnt a lesson from AbRam and shared it with his fans on Twitter.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana hugging AbRam on his birthday makes for most adorable photo. Here is how birthday party went
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan: Twitterati can't stop sharing cute pictures of Shah Rukh Khan's 4-year-old son
- Shah Rukh Khan shares adorable picture of 'upside down' AbRam with elder brother Aryan
- It's in the genes says Shah Rukh Khan as son AbRam copies his signature pose
- Guess who is the newest member to join Swachh Bharat: Shah Rukh Khan’s son AbRam
- Shah Rukh Khan to share AbRam's picture soon
SRK, who has been sharing a lot of pictures of AbRam on Twitter, but this time he shared a picture of his son who seems to have just taken a shower and holding a broken bottle. As adorable as always, the youngster sure seems to be fascinated with the bottle and wasn’t ready to let it go. On seeing this, SRK tweeted: “Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful…..”
Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful….” pic.twitter.com/ypJRCSJCpe
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 6, 2015
Well, the little one’s sometimes do teach big lessons to the grown ups.