Shah Rukh Khan has never hesitated in sharing the pictures of the youngest member of his family AbRam on Twitter. Recently, the actor learnt a lesson from AbRam and shared it with his fans on Twitter.
- When AbRam thought Amitabh Bachchan was Shah Rukh Khan's father, see photos
- Aaradhya Bachchan's perfect birthday cake to AbRam's candyfloss fun; see all inside photos, videos
- Children's Day 2017: Shah Rukh Khan relives his childhood and AbRam dances without a care, watch videos
- Shah Rukh Khan shares a picture of his 'three vices'
- PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan spends birthday eve with Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra, Farah Khan, Karan Johar and Deepika Padukone
- Gauri Khan's birthday celebrations were managed by Shah Rukh Khan at his Alibaug bungalow
SRK, who has been sharing a lot of pictures of AbRam on Twitter, but this time he shared a picture of his son who seems to have just taken a shower and holding a broken bottle. As adorable as always, the youngster sure seems to be fascinated with the bottle and wasn’t ready to let it go. On seeing this, SRK tweeted: “Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful…..”
Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful….” pic.twitter.com/ypJRCSJCpe
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 6, 2015
Well, the little one’s sometimes do teach big lessons to the grown ups.