Shah Rukh Khan has never hesitated in sharing the pictures of the youngest member of his family AbRam on Twitter. Recently, the actor learnt a lesson from AbRam and shared it with his fans on Twitter.
- Zero: Katrina Kaif explores her photography talent on set, SRK and Aanand L Rai become her subject
- Gauri Khan shares a super adorable click of son AbRam; calls him ‘My Knight Rider’
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan’s heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- AbRam Khan’s playdate with Raageshwari Loomba Swaroop’s daughter Samaya, see photos
- Watch: When AbRam, Aaradhya, Azad left their star parents proud
- Children’s Day 2017: Shah Rukh Khan relives his childhood and AbRam dances without a care, watch videos
SRK, who has been sharing a lot of pictures of AbRam on Twitter, but this time he shared a picture of his son who seems to have just taken a shower and holding a broken bottle. As adorable as always, the youngster sure seems to be fascinated with the bottle and wasn’t ready to let it go. On seeing this, SRK tweeted: “Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful…..”
Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful….” pic.twitter.com/ypJRCSJCpe
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 6, 2015
Well, the little one’s sometimes do teach big lessons to the grown ups.