Abhishek Bachchan is perturbed by the negativity on Twitter. “Way too much negativity on Twitter…. Starting a hash tag… #BePositive gotta spread the love and positivity guys. Let’s post just positive stuff today. Let’s see what happens. Do what makes you happy today #BePositive ,” Abhishek posted on Twitter.
- Happy birthday Abhishek Bachchan: Farah Khan to Anil Kapoor, celebs wish Junior Bachchan
- Black History Month: Joyful photos of #BlackMenSmiling jam-packs Twitter, and they’re beautiful!
- Aishwarya Rai parties with her real and reel life love – Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor, see photos
- Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapoor and others wish newlyweds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli
- A woman tries to troll Aaradhya, Abhishek Bachchan gives her a befitting reply
- Abhishek Bachchan set to spread love and positivity on Twitter
His “Be positive” hashtag got a thumbs up from his colleagues, who have been tweeting with the hashtag.
Abhishek’s father Amitabh Bachchan wrote, “#BePositive .. Congratulations Saina Nehwal for World Championship Finals entry… Saw your game last night.. now WIN the FINAL!!”
Sophie Choudry said, “Love it! Needed & how!!! “Think like a proton & stay positive!” Wise words?? #BePositive.” “Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. #BePositive @juniorbachchan,” Diana Penty said.