- Ganesh Chaturthi 2017: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan bids adieu to Lalbaugcha Raja, looks like a dream in red
- Hrithik Roshan, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and other B-town celebs wish Rishi Kapoor on his birthday
- Exclusive: Abhishek Bachchan and his Pro Kabaddi team shoot for Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati 9
Filmmaker Farah Khan says actor Abhishek Bachchan has taken on the “responsibility” of writing a possible sequel of her hit heist comedy “Happy New Year”.
She says that after the success of “Happy New Year”, Abhishek, who played a key role in the ensemble cast film, was pressuring the filmmaker to make a sequel. So, she entrusted him with the job of the sequel’s story.
“Abhishek Bachchan is writing for ‘Happy New Year’ sequel. He has taken the responsibility now,” Farah quipped here on Monday during the screening of the film “Margarita With A Straw”.
- Amitabh Bachchan: I'm shooting day and night for Thugs Of Hindostan
- India in talks with countries like Uzbekistan to create uranium reserve
- Sony MHC-V50D speaker review: Buy this to go loud
- Congress MP Rajeev Satav moves bill proposing recording of all Supreme Court proceedings
- Ronaldinho to Neymar: FIFA U-17 World Cup, the springboard for future stars
- Faulty ammunition reason behind M777 gun explosion: Probe
“If I will like the script, then we would make the sequel,” she added.
Further, on being asked about her role in the sequel, she said: “I would be directing it.”
“Happy New Year” that released around Diwali last year, featured Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, apart from Sonu Sood and Abhishek.