Actor Abhishek Bahchcan is all set to host the amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) gala dinner at Cannes on Thursday (May 22) with his ‘Mrs’ – Aishwarya Rai.
AB Junior will be accompanying his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is already at the Cannes Film Festival, for the 21st Annual Cinema Against AIDS to support the noble cause.
Abhishek took to Twitter saying that he will with his ‘Mrs’ to support the cause.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Abhishek Bachchan arrived at the 67th Cannes Film Festival on Thursday after finishing ‘Pro Kabaddi League’ auctions and his shooting in Shimla.
Apart from wife Aishwarya, Abhishek also joined two-year-old daughter Aaradhya and mother-in-law Brinda Rai at Cannes Film Festival. Aishwarya has been a regular at Cannes thanks to her stint as the L’Oreal Paris brand ambassador. It is her 13th festival appearance.