Actor Abhishek Bahchcan is all set to host the amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) gala dinner at Cannes on Thursday (May 22) with his ‘Mrs’ – Aishwarya Rai.
AB Junior will be accompanying his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is already at the Cannes Film Festival, for the 21st Annual Cinema Against AIDS to support the noble cause.
Abhishek took to Twitter saying that he will with his ‘Mrs’ to support the cause.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 22, 2014
Abhishek Bachchan arrived at the 67th Cannes Film Festival on Thursday after finishing ‘Pro Kabaddi League’ auctions and his shooting in Shimla.
Apart from wife Aishwarya, Abhishek also joined two-year-old daughter Aaradhya and mother-in-law Brinda Rai at Cannes Film Festival. Aishwarya has been a regular at Cannes thanks to her stint as the L’Oreal Paris brand ambassador. It is her 13th festival appearance.