Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, who completes seven years of togetherness with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan today (April 20), will not be able to spend the special day with her because of his work commitments.
The actor, who married beauty queen and actress Aishwarya on April 20 in 2007, is in Gurgaon to launch a car showroom.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Aishwarya and Abhishek, who now have a two and a half year old daughter, Aaradhya, first met on the sets of their film ‘Dhai Akshar Prem Ke’.
The couple tied the knot at a private ceremony at the Bachchan’s Juhu residence, Prateeksha. Wedding was held as per the north Indian, Bengali and Tulu traditions.
Abhishek was last seen in Yash Raj film ‘Dhoom 3’ and is currently working on Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ with Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood.
While Aishwarya is all set to make a come back in Bollywood post her pregnancy with Mani Ratnam’s film.