Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, who completes seven years of togetherness with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan today (April 20), will not be able to spend the special day with her because of his work commitments.
The actor, who married beauty queen and actress Aishwarya on April 20 in 2007, is in Gurgaon to launch a car showroom.
Aishwarya and Abhishek, who now have a two and a half year old daughter, Aaradhya, first met on the sets of their film ‘Dhai Akshar Prem Ke’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The couple tied the knot at a private ceremony at the Bachchan’s Juhu residence, Prateeksha. Wedding was held as per the north Indian, Bengali and Tulu traditions.
Abhishek was last seen in Yash Raj film ‘Dhoom 3’ and is currently working on Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ with Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood.
While Aishwarya is all set to make a come back in Bollywood post her pregnancy with Mani Ratnam’s film.