Actor Abhishek Bachchan today made a courtesy call on Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje at the state secretariat here, a CMO spokesman said.
Abhishek Bachchan discussed matters related to the International Kabaddi League with the Chief Minister, the spokesman said.
Chairman of International Kabaddi Federation Janardan Singh was also present during the meeting.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
While coming out of the Chief Minister’s Office, Abhishek Bachchan told reporters that the Chief Minister showed enthusiasm over the Kabaddi league.
Quoting the Bollywood actor, the spokesman said Raje was confident and had strong vision on sports.
However, it was not yet clear whether the Kabaddi league would be held in Rajasthan or not.