Actor Abhishek Bachchan today made a courtesy call on Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje at the state secretariat here, a CMO spokesman said.
Abhishek Bachchan discussed matters related to the International Kabaddi League with the Chief Minister, the spokesman said.
Chairman of International Kabaddi Federation Janardan Singh was also present during the meeting.
While coming out of the Chief Minister’s Office, Abhishek Bachchan told reporters that the Chief Minister showed enthusiasm over the Kabaddi league.
Quoting the Bollywood actor, the spokesman said Raje was confident and had strong vision on sports.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However, it was not yet clear whether the Kabaddi league would be held in Rajasthan or not.