Actor Abhishek Bachchan says he would be happy with whatever career option his daughter Aaradhya will choose in the future. Abhishek on Thursday treated his fans and followers to a question and answer session on Twitter, where a user asked the actor if his daughter would contribute in Bollywood to continue the “Bachchan trend”.
He replied via a video message: “I would like my daughter to do whatever she chooses to do and whatever she loves to do. As a kid I was told to do what made me happy and I want her to do what makes her happy. Whatever it is I will be happy.”
The actor also told a user that he loves his daughter Aaradhya and his wife and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan equally. “I love both equally. You can’t choose between your wife and your daughter. So I love both equally,” said the Yuva actor.
Another user asked the Housefull 3 star about how difficult it is to perform when the world’s benchmark for comparison is his father and megastar Amitabh Bachchan? “I think it is very important to have high standards… So I think it’s not difficult, but a matter of great pride and huge inspiration for me,” replied the 40-year-old.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Would he like to work in a Tamil film, asked a fan. “I have been ready for 16 years…I am just waiting for the opportunity,” he said.One Twitterati asked Abhishek if there are plans for a sequel of the 2007 film “Guru”.
“A sequel to Guru…Although I’d love to work on the character again. I’d love to work with Mani Ratnam and Aishwarya, R. Madhavan, Mithun Chakraborty, Vidya Balan and entire team. But I dont think there would be a sequel,” he said.
Abhishek also shared that he would love to work with actor Saif Ali Khan. “I think Saif and I would make a very cool buddy kind of a film,” he added.