Bollywood actor Abhay Deol, who was last seen in his home production ‘One By Two’, has bagged his next film to be directed by cinematographer Sethu Sriram titled ‘Snafu’.
According to reports, Abhay Deol will play a corporate consultant in the film but his character will have elements of grey. He is said to be a suave consultant, who knows how to crack deals that involve big money.
Sethu Sriram of ‘Wanted’ and ‘OMG Oh My God!’ fame was keen on signing the actor for the role since he knew that Abhay could pull this off well. After many readings, reports are that Abhay is convinced and pretty charged up about the role.
However, the rest of the details of the film are yet to be finalized.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations