Anubhav Sinha is all set to begin shooting his next “Hunkaar”, an action drama-thriller set in the heart of Benaras.
The 50-year-old “Ra.One” filmmaker will also produce the movie slated for 2016 release.
“I’m all geared up as this is the first time I will be shooting in the mystical Benaras. I have always wanted to give back something unique to the place I was born and raised in. ‘Hunkaar’ is a tribute to my hometown.
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza: Friendship, young love and the perfect marriage
- Genelia D’Souza’s beautiful proposal for Riteish Deshmukh on their wedding anniversary will melt your heart
- Rishi Kapoor’s first look from Mulq is promising
- Conviction, perseverance virtues to make path-breaking movies: Anubhav Sinha
- Riteish Deshmukh would be a fantastic father: Aaditi Pohankar
- ‘Humshakals’ success may eat into BO ‘Ek Villain’: Riteish Deshmukh
“The roles are very challenging and both Ritiesh and Abhay will do full justice to their respective roles. They both are very intense and emotional actors and I will showcase to the world their true acting prowess with ‘Hunkaar’,” Anubhav said.
The female lead for the project is yet to be finalized.