Bollywood actor and veteran actor Dharmendra’s nephew Abhay Deol is reportedly facing financial troubles following the debacle of his maiden production ‘One By Two’.
According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Abhay Deol had to mortgage one of his flats in Juhu, Mumbai, in order to get the loan for his film ‘One By Two’. The mortgaged apartment located in Pandurang Co-operative Housing Society in Pandurang Wadi is worth Rs 2-3 crore. However, no specific details of the loan amount are available.
‘One By Two’ flopped at the box office, the film could not even earn anything from its music, because the producers had a tussle with the record label over contract issues.
Abhay Deol was also seen protesting with a ‘black eye’ against music company at the 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards in January this year.
The film that was made at a budget of Rs 8 crore was produced by five other people. Confirming the issue, the actor told Mid-Day: “I have availed a loan for which I had to give papers for this property as surety.” A source close to Abhay Deol added, “He is currently residing in another house of his in Santacruz. He is redoing his Goa property.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However, if he fails to repay the loan, the bank would declare his property as a Non-Performing Asset, seize it, and later auction it off.