Abhay Deol’s name has often popped up with Kareena Kapoor for “Bombay Samurai”. But the actor says he is not part of the Dev Benegal-directed venture.
Abhay, who was last seen in his home production “One By Two”, took to microblogging site Twitter to clear the air.
“So many reports about me doing ‘Bombay Samurai’. Not true! Love Dev Benegal’s work though. My best wishes to him and all involved,” Abhay, who had teamed up with Benegal in critically acclaimed “Road, Movie”, tweeted Sunday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Recently, there were also reports that Hrithik Roshan will do a cameo role in the film.
Kareena, who will be seen with Farhan Akhtar in “Bombay Samurai”, has labelled it as a “very whacky film”.