Yo Yo Honey Singh’s song ‘Aata majhi satakli’ from ‘Singham Returns’ is climbing on the music charts. Director Rohit Shetty says he added the song at the behest of the film’s leading lady Kareena Kapoor.
“It was her idea. She wanted a Yo Yo song in the film. That’s why we did it,” Shetty told reporters at a promotional event Saturday.
The song features Ajay Devgn, Kareena and Honey Singh along with a number of children dressed in khaki in the background.
Kareena said: “I am a big fan of Honey Singh and I am happy that he has given a song and what better film than ‘Singham Returns’.”
Ajay, who reprises the role of DCP Bajirao Singham in the film, says the children are the star attraction of the song.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The kids are very cute and they have actually made the song (interesting). Everybody, when they watch the video, talk about the kids. I was happy that I was not dancing in the song,” Ajay said here.