Yo Yo Honey Singh’s song ‘Aata majhi satakli’ from ‘Singham Returns’ is climbing on the music charts. Director Rohit Shetty says he added the song at the behest of the film’s leading lady Kareena Kapoor.
“It was her idea. She wanted a Yo Yo song in the film. That’s why we did it,” Shetty told reporters at a promotional event Saturday.
The song features Ajay Devgn, Kareena and Honey Singh along with a number of children dressed in khaki in the background.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Kareena said: “I am a big fan of Honey Singh and I am happy that he has given a song and what better film than ‘Singham Returns’.”
Ajay, who reprises the role of DCP Bajirao Singham in the film, says the children are the star attraction of the song.
“The kids are very cute and they have actually made the song (interesting). Everybody, when they watch the video, talk about the kids. I was happy that I was not dancing in the song,” Ajay said here.