Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya and Aamir and Kiran Rao’s son Azad were in Chicago on the sets of ‘Dhoom 3’,as their fathers were shooting.
“When we were shooting for ‘Dhoom 3’,I remember Aaradhya had come on the sets and Aamir Khan spent an entire evening with her. She is very fond of him. She liked him and is also pally with him,” Abhishek Bachchan said.
‘Dhoom 3’ is the third installment of the Dhoom series which is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra.
The movie also Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif in prominent roles and releases on December 20.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation