Actor Abhishek Bachchan says his one-and half-year-old daughter Aaradhya got pally with co-star Aamir Khan while they were shooting for ‘Dhoom 3’ in Chicago.
Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya and Aamir and Kiran Rao’s son Azad were in Chicago on the sets of ‘Dhoom 3’,as their fathers were shooting.
“When we were shooting for ‘Dhoom 3’,I remember Aaradhya had come on the sets and Aamir Khan spent an entire evening with her. She is very fond of him. She liked him and is also pally with him,” Abhishek Bachchan said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
‘Dhoom 3’ is the third installment of the Dhoom series which is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra.
The movie also Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif in prominent roles and releases on December 20.