Actor Abhishek Bachchan says not only he, but his daughter Aaradhya too is excited about the upcoming edition of Pro Kabaddi League, where his team Jaipur Pink Panthers will be taking part.
The Abhishek-owned franchise won the inaugural edition of the Kabaddi championship last year. This year’s edition starts tomorrow evening with Jaipur Pink Panthers taking on U Mumba in the metropolis.
Speaking at an event here this evening, Abhishek said Aaradhya, who will turn four in November, is all excited about the tournament. “She has already learnt to do the high five,” the 39- year-old Bollywood star said, referring to their style of cheering when the players score a point.
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'happiness' is a photo of Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan enjoying a ride
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan celebrate daughter Aaradhya Bachchan's birthday in style. See photos
- Amitabh Bachchan pens a heartfelt message on Aaradhya's birthday, see photos
- The best photos of Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a supermom: Abhishek Bachchan
- Sports industry will create numerous opportunities in future, says Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek’s father, megastar Amitabh Bachchan, has sung the anthem of Pro Kabaddi League. “I am really proud that my father has contributed to the league. In fact, not many people know that he has not only sung the song but also composed the song with Aadesh Shrivastav,” Abhishek said. “He will also be singing the National Anthem live at the opening match between Jaipur Pink Panthers and U Mumba. It’s going to be a really proud moment for all of us,” he said.
Abhishek has a busy schedule as his next film “All Is Well” is slated to release on August 21 but he will be present to cheer his team. “I have planned my entire schedule and want to be with the team. I am going to juggle between the matches and promoting my next film,” Abhishek said.