Bollywood couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s daughter Aaradhya turns four today, (November 16). Sharing a sketch of the tiny tot by fans, doting dad Abhishek shared his birthday wishes for his ‘angel’ on Twitter.
Like most celebrated affairs at the Bachchan residence, Aaradhya’s birthdays have been held with much pomp, however, behind closed doors.
Last year, the Bachchans threw a bash for their daughter, which saw quite a few star kids in attendance including Hrithik Roshan’s kids – Hrehaan and Hridhaan, Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s son, Azad, Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s little boy, Viaan, Kajol’s daughter Nyasa and Sanjay Dutt’s twins – Shahraan and Iqra. Lara Dutta’s daughter Saira and Raveena Tandon’s daughter, Rasha were also part of the celebrations.
On her third birthday, Aaradhya had a beautiful birthday cake with teddy bears, bunnies, macaroons and lollipops – a special gift to her from the Ambanis, who are known to be quite close to the Bachchan family.
- Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan are making the most of their Australian vacation
- Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya Bachchan is all smiles in this adorable click from her cousin’s birthday bash
- Abhishek Bachchan’s ‘happiness’ is a photo of Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan enjoying a ride
- Aaradhya Bachchan’s perfect birthday cake to AbRam’s candyfloss fun; see all inside photos, videos
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan celebrate daughter Aaradhya Bachchan’s birthday in style. See photos
- The best photos of Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya Bachchan
Right from her birth, this tiny tot has had the media mesmerized as cameras tried hard to get a glimpse of the little beauty.
Young as she is, Aaradhya Bachchan is quite the globetrotter, accompanying her mother to various international dos. All of four, the little princess has already made it to the International Cannes Film Festival four times. She also made it to the Miss World stage last year, When Aishwarya was honoured by the Miss World Organisation at the 64th edition of the international beauty pageant for her commitment to ‘beauty with a purpose’ since winning the crown two decades ago.
Not only does she enjoy the luxuries of travel at such a young age, but the little girl is already quite a fashionista as she keeps up with her famous parents. Always dressed in the cutest of outfits with the matching socks and shoes, tights with boots and not to mention the frilly eye-catching hair accessories, some even refer to her as the Suri Cruise of Bollywood.
Since Aaradhya’s arrival, her mother Aishwarya had limited her public appearances, taking a hiatus for nearly five years. However, she made her comeback to cinema this year with ‘Jazbaa’. She will also be seen in Karan Johar’s upcoming directorial, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.