Bollywood actress and mom Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who is celebrating her 40h birthday today,told reporters that her one-and-half daughter Aaradhya sang Happy birthday to her.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said she plans to celebrate her special day with family and especially daughter Aaradhya.
Aishwarya said her daughter Aaradhya even sang a birthday song for her. “Since last evening she (Aaradhya) is wishing me happy birthday mama. Even at midnight she sang birthday song but with her name. It was sweet of her,” said Aishwarya.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who married fellow actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007,said her daughter Aaradhya is the best gift to her.
“Aaradhya means the world to me. She is the best gift of my life. Two years ago when I was expecting baby that time was extremely special,” said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
This year it will be a quiet birthday for her with family and close friends.
“With the family,my daughter also sang Happy birthday for me,” Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told reporters while addressing the press conference at her residence in Mumbai.
Last month on October 11,Aaradhya had wished her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan in the same manner.
She further told reporters that she visited temple in the morning but said: ” “Main mandir mein ja kar kabhi bhagwaan se kuch maangti nahin.(I dont ask anything from God).”
Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has currently taken a sabbatical of sorts post the birth of her daughter Aaradhya. The actress is busy with her professional commitments.
There are reports that Aishwarya might make a comeback on screen opposite husband Abhishek Bachchan ‘Happy Anniversary’ but nothing has been finalised. (PTI)