Bollywood actress and mom Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who is celebrating her 40h birthday today,told reporters that her one-and-half daughter Aaradhya sang Happy birthday to her.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said she plans to celebrate her special day with family and especially daughter Aaradhya.
Aishwarya said her daughter Aaradhya even sang a birthday song for her. “Since last evening she (Aaradhya) is wishing me happy birthday mama. Even at midnight she sang birthday song but with her name. It was sweet of her,” said Aishwarya.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who married fellow actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007,said her daughter Aaradhya is the best gift to her.
“Aaradhya means the world to me. She is the best gift of my life. Two years ago when I was expecting baby that time was extremely special,” said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
This year it will be a quiet birthday for her with family and close friends.
“With the family,my daughter also sang Happy birthday for me,” Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told reporters while addressing the press conference at her residence in Mumbai.
Last month on October 11,Aaradhya had wished her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan in the same manner.
She further told reporters that she visited temple in the morning but said: ” “Main mandir mein ja kar kabhi bhagwaan se kuch maangti nahin.(I dont ask anything from God).”
Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has currently taken a sabbatical of sorts post the birth of her daughter Aaradhya. The actress is busy with her professional commitments.
There are reports that Aishwarya might make a comeback on screen opposite husband Abhishek Bachchan ‘Happy Anniversary’ but nothing has been finalised. (PTI)