Bejoy Nambiar, who directed the music video “Aarachar” which features actress Aditi Rao Hydari, says the clip has a “fire starter quality” to it.
“It’s got the fire starter quality to it. I deliberately wanted to get out of a narrative based approach and try and do something completely different in the treatment. The style and the grandness was planned to give the video a wider appeal,” Nambiar said in a statement.
The video was made for Kerala-based band Thaikkudam Bridge. It is a war cry disguised as political satire featuring Aditi as a Goth princess.
The music video was launched on Tuesday at The Hive here and saw the presence of Bollywood celebrities like Sona Mohapatra, Ram Sampath, Freddy Daruwala and Mohit Raina along with Aditi, Nambiar and Thaikkudam Bridge.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016