A couple of years back, Aanand L. Rai directed Dhanush in ‘Raanjhanaa’, a film that made everyone in Bollywood stand up and take notice of the south star Dhanush. This time round, Aanand L. Rai and Dhanush are yet again coming together, but not as director-actor but as co-producers.
Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama, Aanand L. Rai said, “Yes, it is true that Dhanush and I are coming together, not as a director and an actor, but to co-produce a couple of films. The remake of the Tamil hit ‘Velaiyilla Pattathari’ aka VIP is one of them. And for the record, the film will not have Dhanush as the hero, but will have a different face altogether. And, as far as me signing up Dhanush is concerned for a film… I have already signed him emotionally for lots of films!”
- Tovino Thomas to play antagonist in Dhanush's Maari 2
- Photo: Katrina Kaif begins shoot for Aanand L Rai film
- VIP 2 actor Dhanush: Would like to spread positivity through cinema
- Happy Birthday Dhanush: Before Velai Illa Pattathari 2, here are five must watch movies of the star
- Dhanush is the most magnetic actor I have seen: Swara Bhasker
- Waiting for script as intense as Raanjhanaa: Dhanush