Whenever there is an Aamir Khan film playing in the theaters, what one is treated to is mega serpentine queues and houseful boards everywhere. The recent example can be cited that of Dhoom 3, which broke all the box-office records to create its own!
The news that has been the talk of the town lately is about the release of an Aamir Khan’s unreleased film, the difference being that, this time it’s not getting released on the silver screens, but on TV! The release will happen exclusively on ‘& pictures’ on Sunday, June 8, 2014 at 8:00pm. The said film is supposed to be a film that’s full of drama, love, dreams, action and tragedy and which engulfs Aamir’s feelings, hard-work and dedication, and includes entertainment in the truest form!
Besides airing the film, Aamir Khan will be taking live call-ins and answering questions to his fans during the breaks of the film. He will be interacting with his admirers and will give them a chance to ask him about his experience and talk to him about the movie, his performance and more! This movie of the suave actor will see the channel giving a chance to select lucky winners across India to watch the film with ‘Mr. Perfectionist’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Speaking about this, Akash Chawla (ZEEL Marketing Head, National Channels) said, “We are very excited to have Aamir Khan on ‘&pictures’ in the first ever live conversation with audiences. This is truly India’s first ever initiative by any movie channel. Less than a year old, it is a matter of great pride for ‘&pictures’ to have Aamir Khan on board for this amazing film. I am sure our viewers will love this novel concept.” Meanwhile, Ruchir Tiwari (?Deputy Vice President -Head of Programming, ZEEL – Hindi Movie Channels), who said, “We are absolutely delighted to be the channel that is spearheading this unique initiative. We constantly strive to carve a niche for ‘&pictures’ and establish it as an interactive channel through its programming and content.”