Superstar Aamir Khan’s hit show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ is back with its second season, which will go on air from March 2.
The 48-year-old actor garnered appreciation for creating a debate on country’s pressing social problems through the show, that dealt with a number of hard hitting social topics.
Some of the issues raised in the show includes female foeticide, healthcare scenario in India and domestic violence.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The first season of ‘Satyamev Jayate’, was shown on Star Plus along with Doordarshan’s DD National. The 13-episode season one created a lot of buzz among the audience.
The second season will also be shown on the same channel. The actor is currently basking in the success of his latest movie ‘Dhoom 3’, which scripted history by becoming the first Bollywood film to gross Rs 500 crore across the world.