Superstar Aamir Khan’s hit show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ is back with its second season, which will go on air from March 2.
The 48-year-old actor garnered appreciation for creating a debate on country’s pressing social problems through the show, that dealt with a number of hard hitting social topics.
Some of the issues raised in the show includes female foeticide, healthcare scenario in India and domestic violence.
The first season of ‘Satyamev Jayate’, was shown on Star Plus along with Doordarshan’s DD National. The 13-episode season one created a lot of buzz among the audience.
The second season will also be shown on the same channel. The actor is currently basking in the success of his latest movie ‘Dhoom 3’, which scripted history by becoming the first Bollywood film to gross Rs 500 crore across the world.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016