The release of Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s much-awaited film ‘PK’ has been pre-poned and it will now hit cinema houses on December 19, almost a week prior to its previous scheduled date.
‘PK’ marks the second collaboration of Aamir Khan with filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani following the success of ‘3 Idiots’.
“Vinod Chopra Films and Rajkumar Hirani Films, in association with Disney India, confirm that PK shall release on December 19, 2014,” a statement read.
Aamir Khan, 48, had taken to social networking site Facebook and had announced that the film will hit theatres on Christmas this year.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest