Aamir Khan throws up a surprises with almost all his new movies – the latest comes with the poster of his upcoming film ‘PK‘. The actor features nude with a strategically placed vintage boombox, and he has left audiences guessing what the Rajkumar Hirani movie will be about.
“What do you think guys? Tell me fast… butterflies in my stomach,” Aamir posted on his Twitter page late Thursday night.
The poster elicited a roaring response from the Twitterati online, and several industry members too lauded the actor for pulling off such innovative stunts for his film’s promotions.
Filmmaker Karan Johar tweeted: “Intriguing and brilliant first look of the much-awaited Raju Hiranis #PK.”
“aamir_khan what a first look, gotta keep looking to figure ke yeh #PK hai kya,” tweeted Kunal Kohli.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Composer Vishal Dadlani said: “That PK poster is MAD!! Already curious as hell about the film! Raju Hirani is the bomb, & Aamir has almost sixth sense-esque script-sense.”
Aamir himself loved the responses and mixed guesses from people.
“Alien! Adi Manav! Drunkard! Just someone who has lost his clothes! Ha ha ha!!! Interesting guesses,” he posted Friday.
On Friday, a new clue about the character will be unveiled.
It has earlier been revealed that “PK” promotions will involve the use of talking standees, which will be kept in theatres, have the actor’s photo and his voice installed in them.
When you go close to it, Aamir will speak to you.