Amidst all the controversies and hurdles imposed by various religious groups, Aamir Khan’s ‘PK‘ has stood victorious by becoming the highest grosser. ‘PK’ also starring Anushka Sharma has grossed Rs 611 crores worldwide.
Mr. Perfectionist is in no mood to take the controversies to his head, instead is enjoying the success of the film. Rajkumar Hirani has definitely created magic and hit a six with this one.
The movie earned Rs.6.85 crore on the first day of its release in India and Rs.11.58 crore in the opening weekend. By the end of the third week, the movie had grossed Rs.305.27 crore in the country, according to official sources.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
B-Towners like Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan pitched their voices in support of ‘PK’. The High Court also dismissed a plea to delete ‘defamatory’ content in Aamir Khan starrer film PK, as it did not find any offensive content in the movie.
With this and much more still happening with the film, there might be more to come in ‘PK’s’ way.