Superstar Aamir Khan’s nude poster for his upcoming film ‘PK’ invited shock, amusement and even a case, but online buzz suggests it is inspired by a Portuguese musician’s cover art in 1973.
The old poster, which the musician Quim Barreiros apparently used for his album promotions, shows a man posing nude holding an accordion to hide his modesty, bearing resemblance to the ‘PK’ teaser where Aamir is seen naked with a tape-recorder.
The film’s poster evoked all kind of reaction including a case against the 49-year-old star for propagating obscenity. But this is not the first time that the poster of an Aamir’s film has been called a copycat.
His last superhit action venture Dhoom 3’s poster was said to be inspired from Christopher Nolan’s ‘The Dark Knight’.
The popular first look of ‘Dhoom 3’, which saw Aamir looking out of a large window, seemed similar to Nolan’s movie, where Christian Bale’s Batman was seen striking the same pose.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The poster of movies like ‘Ra.One’, ‘Ram Leela’ and ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ were noted for their resemblance to Hollywood posters.