While two actresses – Fatima Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra – have already been finalised to play to the role of Aamir Khan’s daughters in the upcoming movie ‘Dangal’, now the makers have zeroed in on two more names to play younger Fatima and Sanya.
Zaira Wasim from Jammu and Kashmit and Suhani Bhatnagar from Delhi will play younger daughters in the movie.
- Thugs of Hindostan: Dangal duo Aamir Khan and Fatima Sana Shaikh to now shake a leg together
- Ayushmann Khurrana and Sanya Malhotra start their next, Badhaai Ho
- Dangal ranked number 1 in China by IMDb
- ‘Dangal’ shuru: Aamir Khan shares first look poster of the movie
- Sakshi Tanwar to play Aamir Khan’s wife in Dangal
- Aamir Khan has found his onscreen daughters for ‘Dangal’?
‘Dangal’ is based on the real life story of wrestler Mahavir Singh and his famous daughter Geeta and Babita Phogat and the relationship between them.
In an earlier interview, Aamir Khan said, “Dangal is not just a film about wrestling but an emotional journey of a father and his two daughters, which teaches us to empower our girls.”
Director Nitesh Tiwari had finalised Fatima and Sanya for the roles, who will be seen wrestling on-screen and Aamir Khan, as on-screen father will be coach of the two Phogat sisters.
In the movie, Aamir will be seen playing father to four daughters, for which two actresses haven’t been finalised yet.
‘Dangal’ is set to go on the floors in September this year.