Aamir Khan, also known as Mr. Perfectionist of the industry is leaving no stone unturned in making his upcoming film ‘Dangal’ a winner. The actor who is playing the role of boxer Mahavir Phogat will have real life international boxers in the film.
After having real life boxers from Punjab act in ‘Dangal’, the film will not have international boxers as well. Four international wrestlers have already landed in Ludhiana for the film.
“There are four international wrestlers, two from Poland, one from Cameron and one from UK. All are staying with the unit in Ludhiana and Delhi,” said a source. (Read: Aamir Khan to shed extra kilos for ‘Dangal’)
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The script demanded international wrestlers as Mahavir’s daughter Geeta is shown to fight bouts with international wrestlers in the film.
The reason why the team has got them on board is because these wrestlers will be seen fighting Aamir’s reel daughters (Mahavir) in the film. (Also read: Aamir Khan to lose 25 kgs in 25 weeks for ‘Dangal’)
Dangal is a film based on the life of Haryana-based wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari the film is slated to release on December 23.