Aamir Khan, also known as Mr. Perfectionist of the industry is leaving no stone unturned in making his upcoming film ‘Dangal’ a winner. The actor who is playing the role of boxer Mahavir Phogat will have real life international boxers in the film.
After having real life boxers from Punjab act in ‘Dangal’, the film will not have international boxers as well. Four international wrestlers have already landed in Ludhiana for the film.
“There are four international wrestlers, two from Poland, one from Cameron and one from UK. All are staying with the unit in Ludhiana and Delhi,” said a source. (Read: Aamir Khan to shed extra kilos for ‘Dangal’)
The script demanded international wrestlers as Mahavir’s daughter Geeta is shown to fight bouts with international wrestlers in the film.
The reason why the team has got them on board is because these wrestlers will be seen fighting Aamir’s reel daughters (Mahavir) in the film. (Also read: Aamir Khan to lose 25 kgs in 25 weeks for ‘Dangal’)
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Dangal is a film based on the life of Haryana-based wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari the film is slated to release on December 23.