- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a good start in Hong Kong, earns Rs 4.28 crore
- Zaira Wasim on the success of Secret Superstar: More than numbers, I am happy that the film is being seen by people all over the world
- After conquering Chinese box office, Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar set to wow Hong Kong
Bollywood’s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has always done things his way, be it preparing himself for films or promoting and marketing them. This time around, the actor has worked out a lot and gone through a physical transformation to play the role of a wrestler in his upcoming film, Dangal.
Aamir Khan, who has gained about 20 kgs for his role, is also undergoing strenuous workout sessions to acquire the strength of a wrestler. After this much of hardwork and training sessions, Aamir was was seen limping at a recent event.
- Aamir Khan on being a superstar in China: My popularity in China happened by accident
- Aamir Khan through the ages
- Relived childhood with Haanikaarak Bapu: Geeta and Babita Phogat on Dangal song
- Aamir Khan’s Dangal cast gets a special cook
- Aamir Khan’s onscreen transformations
- Aamir Khan to shoot ‘Dangal’ in Turkey?
On being asked about the same, Aamir Khan explained that his character in ‘Dangal’ requires him to work more on his lower body. Therefore, he has been doing heavy leg workouts at the gym which caused the limp.
When contacted, Aamir Khan’s spokesperson confirmed the news and added, “Aamir works out four days a week, giving time in between for his muscles to relax.”
With Aamir Khan playing the role of a father, the movie has become one of the most awaited films of the year.