Superstar Aamir Khan says his injury is not a major one and has confirmed that after resting for a week, he will be back on the sets of “Dangal”.
Aamir Khan suffered a muscle spasm while shooting an action scene for “Dangal” on the night of November 14.
The “Raja Hindustani” actor took to Twitter on Monday, where he shared details about his injury.
“Hey guys, it’s not such a major injury. My back muscle has gone into a spasm. A week of rest and I will be back on shoot,” Aamir tweeted.
Hey guys its not such a major injury. My back muscle has gone into a spasm. A week of rest and I will be back on shoot.
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) November 16, 2015
- Aamir Khan on being a superstar in China: My popularity in China happened by accident
- Aamir Khan: Amitabh Bachchan injured back and shoulder but better now
- Aamir Khan through the ages
- Thugs of Hindostan: Dangal duo Aamir Khan and Fatima Sana Shaikh to now shake a leg together
- Secret Superstar box office: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 500 crore in China
- Aamir Khan gets muscle spasm during ‘Dangal’ film shoot
The unit of the film, which is directed by Nitesh Tiwari, also stars Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Rajkumar Rao, is on a break until Aamir is able to resume work.
“Dangal” is said to be based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Phogat.