After putting on huge weight for ‘Dangal’, the next big challenge for superstar Aamir Khan is to shed extra kilos and get into shape “like wrestler Sushil Kumar” to shoot some parts of the film.
In the Nitesh Tiwari-helmed sports drama, Aamir portrays the role of a Haryana-based wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, who taught wrestling to his daughters, Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat.
Also read: I was born in India and will die here: Aamir
“I have put on weight for ‘Dangal’ and have to reduce it as well. I am a national level wrestler like Sushil Kumar ji. I had to put on 25 kgs, so have to now reduce 25 kgs and not just that make it look like Sushil Kumar…muscular, low-fat,” Aamir told reporters here at the press conference of 10-year celebration of film “Rang De Basanti”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The “3 Idiots” star, who was seen in a beefed up look at events till now, has started the exercise to lose weight to shoot some portions of “Dangal”.
“The phase of being overweight and elderly is about to get over. The process has started and my weight has started reducing now…I have started losing weight. My big challenge is to come back into shape like how my body was in ‘Ghajini’ or ‘Dhoom 3’,” he said.
The 50-year-old actor said shooting of “Dangal” is almost 90 per cent over.
The upcoming biographical sports drama is scheduled to release on December 23.