Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan is all set to produce another film which is likely to go on the floors later this year. The yet untitled film will mark the directorial debut of Advait Chandan, who happens to be Aamir Khan’s former manager.
Advait has been handling Aamir’s work for five years and simultaneously developing a script.
- 10 must watch films that were submitted to Oscars by India
- What is the BHU protest?
- Hardik Pandya a 'very special player', says Kumar Sangakkara
- Shane Warne cleared of allegedly hitting woman in nightclub
- Iraqi Kurds vote in historic referendum on independence from Baghdad
- Pondy Youth Congress urges Centre to recall Kiran Bedi
Aamir, who is known to help the new comers, was recently narrated the script by his former manager, which completely bowled him over. Gradually, Aamir was in favour of producing the film.
It’s a beautiful story of an adolescent girl who aspires to be a singer. The cast has yet not been finalised, while the hunt for the lead actors in still on. Reportedly, the makers of the movie are looking for a fresh face and someone who can sing as well, as the film will require her to be comfortable while she lip syncs.