- Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif rehearse with Prabhudeva for Thugs of Hindostan dance number
- Happy birthday Farhan Akhtar: How he made the most definitive film on friendships with Dil Chahta Hai
- Karan Johar on the success of the Khans in Bollywood: Getting success is not that difficult but maintaining it is tough
Aamir Khan has always promoted social causes and has even been the ambassador of ‘Athithi Devo Bhava’ campaign for years now. The actor has now decided to extend his support for a cleanliness drive to make Maharashtra, a ‘waste-free’ state.
Addressing the issue of wastage in Maharashtra, Aamir Khan mentioned about a few key factors that will help in the Swachh Maharashtra drive, out of which one of them, was to do away with dumping grounds. Elaborating on the ancient processes used for getting rid of wastage, Aamir Khan added that recycling waste into biogas, a combination of modern technology with conventional methods will prove beneficial.
- Govt evolving mechanism to sustain jalyukta shivar: CM Devendra Fadnavis
- The Khans are all set to rock our 2018 movie calendar with Zero, Race 3 and Thugs of Hindostan
- Aamir Khan invites budding scriptwriters for India’s Story Tellers Contest. Watch video
- Not Aamir but Shah Rukh Khan to star in Rakesh Sharma biopic? #AskSRK session has a reply
- Secret Superstar director Advait Chandan reveals why he didn't want Zaira Wasim to do Dangal with Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan reveals he was offered Rajinikanth's role in 2.0
Assuring that he and his team will be a part of the campaign, Aamir Khan also stated that the campaign aims at making Maharashtra a symbol and inspiration for other states in the country.
On the Bollywood front, Aamir Khan is busy with Dangal, a biopic based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat.