- Secret Superstar box office collection day 5: Aamir Khan, Zaira Wasim film recovers its production cost in four days
- Secret Superstar box office collection day 4: Aamir Khan’s film collects Rs 31.31 crore
- Thugs of Hindostan director Vijay Krishna Acharya: Can’t be a fanboy of Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan on set
Aamir Khan has always promoted social causes and has even been the ambassador of ‘Athithi Devo Bhava’ campaign for years now. The actor has now decided to extend his support for a cleanliness drive to make Maharashtra, a ‘waste-free’ state.
Addressing the issue of wastage in Maharashtra, Aamir Khan mentioned about a few key factors that will help in the Swachh Maharashtra drive, out of which one of them, was to do away with dumping grounds. Elaborating on the ancient processes used for getting rid of wastage, Aamir Khan added that recycling waste into biogas, a combination of modern technology with conventional methods will prove beneficial.
- Aamir Khan reveals he was offered Rajinikanth's role in 2.0
- Virat Kohli does bhangra with Aamir Khan on chat show, watch video
- Secret Superstar actor Aamir Khan: I don't fear losing stardom
- Aamir Khan takes break from Thugs of Hindostan for Secret Superstar
- Aamir Khan: Secret Superstar not restricted to kids, it's a family film with a wider scope
- Aamir Khan appeals his fans to support the victims of Assam and Gujarat floods. Watch video
Assuring that he and his team will be a part of the campaign, Aamir Khan also stated that the campaign aims at making Maharashtra a symbol and inspiration for other states in the country.
On the Bollywood front, Aamir Khan is busy with Dangal, a biopic based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat.