Superstar Aamir Khan recently enlightened the audience about why he “spits” on a lady’s hand.
The 51-year-old star, who is usually a prankster on the sets of his films, was sharing a stage with his ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar’ co-stars at the Jio MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival when Farah Khan recalled one such moment, reports Pinkvilla.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Farah said, “Aamir used to do this to everyone and he still doing this …he is like ‘Let me read your hand’. And then he would spit on it…”
Quick to retort, the ‘PK’ star light-heartedly replied, “Maine jis heroine ke haath par thukha hai wo number one ban gayi”
Pooja Bedi, who was also taking part in the conversation joint in to say, “I’ll tell my daughter Aalia that you have to go and meet Aamir uncle he needs to spit on your hand.”
The reunion of 1992’s ‘JJWS’ also saw Deepak Tijori, Ayesha Jhulka, Mamik Singh and Imran Khan among others.
Interestingly and much to the delight of the audience, Aamir continued to talk about all that has changed during this period of 24 years.
“24 years mein bahut kuch change ho gaya hai– my marriage was broken, I have remarried. What else?” he humoured.
The Ghajini actor will be seen next in Nitesh Tiwari’s upcoming Dangal that releases on December 23 this year.