Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has come forward to put an end to the fight between his friend and actor Salman Khan and the photographers.
Recently, Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira had organised a celebrity football match, which saw the attendance of many big stars, both from Bollywood and TV industry.
The photographers (except for the in-house photographers) present at the event, refused to click Salman khan’s pictures when the star arrived for the match.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Unlike before when there used to be ‘photographic unrest’, this time round, no photographer touched their cameras, except for the in-house photographer from the Kick’s team who was clicking his snaps.
This was in the wake of the ban on clicking Salman Khan’s photographs in lieu of the recent fracas between Salman and the photographers.
Aamir Khan, who saw the situation, immediately walked up to the photographers and heard out their side of the story for the ban on Salman Khan. When he told them if he could sort out the matter with Salman, the photographers said that since the issue was being handled by their association, they will have to abide by its decision till the next step is decided.