Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has come forward to put an end to the fight between his friend and actor Salman Khan and the photographers.
Recently, Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira had organised a celebrity football match, which saw the attendance of many big stars, both from Bollywood and TV industry.
The photographers (except for the in-house photographers) present at the event, refused to click Salman khan’s pictures when the star arrived for the match.
Unlike before when there used to be ‘photographic unrest’, this time round, no photographer touched their cameras, except for the in-house photographer from the Kick’s team who was clicking his snaps.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
This was in the wake of the ban on clicking Salman Khan’s photographs in lieu of the recent fracas between Salman and the photographers.
Aamir Khan, who saw the situation, immediately walked up to the photographers and heard out their side of the story for the ban on Salman Khan. When he told them if he could sort out the matter with Salman, the photographers said that since the issue was being handled by their association, they will have to abide by its decision till the next step is decided.