Chinese actor Wang Bao, who had dubbed for Aamir Khan in ‘PK’s Chinese version, recently visited the actor on the sets of his next film, ‘Dangal’ in Ludhiana.
Wang and Aamir had previously met during the actor’s trip to China for the release of ‘PK’ which created tremendous business in the Chinese market. The film became the highest grosser in China.
Both the actors, who had briefly interacted back then and had hit it off very well, made sure to keep in touch. Infact while Wang was there in Ludhiana he also got to witness Aamir’s wrestling moves which the actor has been prepping for his character, Mahavir Singh Phogat in his forthcoming film.
- Aamir Khan: I don’t charge a fee, but have a share in profits
- Aamir Khan on being a superstar in China: My popularity in China happened by accident
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Secret Superstar box office: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 500 crore in China
- Secret Superstar box office: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 450 crore in China
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar collects Rs 174.10 cr in China, crosses lifetime business of India in two days
Wang Bao especially flew down to India to meet Aamir as he was very curious to know how the actor works and wanted to witness it himself. Wang spent a good 4 days with the entire unit and the actor.
A spokesperson of the film confirms the news and adds, “Wang Bao Qiang was keen to witness Aamir’s work pattern first hand. He planned an impromptu visit to India on learning about Aamir’s long shoot schedule in Ludhiana for Dangal”.