Superstar Aamir Khan feels if fellow actor Shah Rukh Khan is roped in for next ‘Dhoom’ franchise he would do a great job.
Aamir’s comments came against the backdrop of reports stating that after signing him for the third sequel to ‘Dhoom’,Yash Raj Films (YRF) is reportedly considering Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan for the upcoming editions of the hit franchise,respectively.
However,there is no official confirmation to these reports.
“If Adi (producer Aditya Chopra) thinks Shah Rukh is right for ‘Dhoom’ next it then its good. I am sure he will do a good…great job (as a baddie …anti-hero),” Aamir told reporters here last evening.
In ‘Dhoom 3’,Aamir essays the role of a baddie.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shah Rukh has also expressed his desire to play a negative role on screen again. He had played such roles in the beginning of his career in films like ‘Darr’,’Baazigar’ and ‘Anjaam’.
Shah Rukh had recently said that Aamir was the “finest actor and an inspiration for others” for the kind of work the latter has done in ‘Dhoom 3’.
Aamir is apparently overwhelmed over the praise. “It is warm and generous of the King Khan to compliment me,” he added.
Aamir’s good friend Salman is seen promoting ‘Dhoom 3’ on his reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
“I had messaged Salman saying I am sending you my hat please wear it at some event and help us (promoting the film). I had no idea he will wear it in ‘Bigg Boss’. This shows his generosity as it is not his film and still he is helping us. I love Salman for this,” Aamir said.
When asked if in return he will promote Salman’s upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’,Aamir said,”I have not thought of helping him in promotions. He is such a powerful star that he doesn’t need anyone. But I would love to do anything for him”.
Reacting to his nephew Imran Khan and latter’s wife Avantika expecting their baby,Aamir said,”Very happy for Imran and Avantika and am eagerly awaiting arrival of their baby”.