Superstar Aamir Khan feels if fellow actor Shah Rukh Khan is roped in for next ‘Dhoom’ franchise he would do a great job.
Aamir’s comments came against the backdrop of reports stating that after signing him for the third sequel to ‘Dhoom’,Yash Raj Films (YRF) is reportedly considering Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan for the upcoming editions of the hit franchise,respectively.
However,there is no official confirmation to these reports.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“If Adi (producer Aditya Chopra) thinks Shah Rukh is right for ‘Dhoom’ next it then its good. I am sure he will do a good…great job (as a baddie …anti-hero),” Aamir told reporters here last evening.
In ‘Dhoom 3’,Aamir essays the role of a baddie.
Shah Rukh has also expressed his desire to play a negative role on screen again. He had played such roles in the beginning of his career in films like ‘Darr’,’Baazigar’ and ‘Anjaam’.
Shah Rukh had recently said that Aamir was the “finest actor and an inspiration for others” for the kind of work the latter has done in ‘Dhoom 3’.
Aamir is apparently overwhelmed over the praise. “It is warm and generous of the King Khan to compliment me,” he added.
Aamir’s good friend Salman is seen promoting ‘Dhoom 3’ on his reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
“I had messaged Salman saying I am sending you my hat please wear it at some event and help us (promoting the film). I had no idea he will wear it in ‘Bigg Boss’. This shows his generosity as it is not his film and still he is helping us. I love Salman for this,” Aamir said.
When asked if in return he will promote Salman’s upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’,Aamir said,”I have not thought of helping him in promotions. He is such a powerful star that he doesn’t need anyone. But I would love to do anything for him”.
Reacting to his nephew Imran Khan and latter’s wife Avantika expecting their baby,Aamir said,”Very happy for Imran and Avantika and am eagerly awaiting arrival of their baby”.