His success is about the right decisions at the right time, but Aamir Khan confesses that the important decisions of his life were never supported by the people around him. However, now when he looks back, he cherishes the fact that he lived his life on his terms and conditions.
“This is a fascinating thing that right through my life, every important decision of my life, all people who are important to me, close to me, have always told me, ‘You are making a mistake, don’t do this’. I have always been told that,” the four-time National Award winner said.
The 49-year-old was speaking at the Young Inspirator’s seminar here Tuesday.
He further said: “I always listened to them carefully, I never ignored them. But I finally did what I felt like doing and when I look back after 25 years of being a professional, I think that is the one thing that I feel happy about. I lived on my terms.”
“Today, I am successful, but I may not have been successful as well. But I am happy that I never compromised. Whenever I was offered something I was not happy with, I didn’t do it.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Aamir started his full-fledged career in 1988 with “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak” and carved a niche for himself with films like “Raja Hindustani”, “Sarfarosh”, “Lagaan”, “Fanaa”, “Rang De Basanti”, “Ghajini”, “3 Idiots”, “Dhoom 3” and many more.
As a director, he made a successful film “Taare Zameen Par” and the film on dyslexia earned him Filmfare’s best director award.
Currently, he is gearing up for the release of his next “P.K.” that will hit the theatres in December this year. The actor received a lot of flak for posing nude for the film’s poster.