Every now and then we have seen stars introducing the shutterbugs to their kids. Well, who can be better than Shah Rukh Khan to state as an example here as he has made an appearance with his kids either at a cricket stadium or at other events. SRK is also extremely active on social media and keeps sharing some snippets from his life with kids, especially AbRam.
However, perfectionist Aamir Khan has kept his kids away from the media so far. Though we have caught a glimpse of him with his elder children Junaid and Ira, we have rarely seen his youngest son Azad in pictures. Aamir has never been the first one to share his personal pics and whatever is available is through other sources. Though Aamir has shared quite a few anecdotes about son Azad, who was last seen on the sets of Dhoom 3. And now, the 3-year-old decked up in a traditional attire, posed with father Aamir and mother Kiran Rao for the cameramen on the occasion of Diwali.
All three posed as a perfect family together. And we cannot just stop ourselves from melting for this youngest Khan. In one of the pictures, we also see Azad and Aamir sharing some personal joke and giggling making it adorable. Well, the event was the celebration of the festival of Diwali and this image did light up our faces. Aamir made sure to invite his close friends and acquaintances from the Bollywood industry.
At the festive celebration, we spotted the Dangal girls, Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sheikh, who are making their debut with Aamir Khan in this December release. The film is a biographical sports drama based on Indian wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat.
Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani also turned up to meet and greet Aamir Khan. Sanjay Dutt along with his wife Manyata Dutt marked their presence at Khan’s house party too. While Sanjay Dutt opted for a plain white kurta-pyjama, Manyata looked aesthetic in a golden saree with red border.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Vidya Balan, who is prepping up for the release of her thriller drama Kahaani 2, was also present at the event with husband Sidharth Roy Kapur.
Farhan Akhtar, Sonakshi Sinha, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor were among others who had a gala time at Aamir’s Diwali get together too.