The actor has been tweeting about the movie on a daily basis on Twitter.
‘Dhoom 3’ star had also requested Salman Khan to organise a special screening for him before the film’s release on January 24. “Waiting to watch your film Salman! Release se pehle dikhade mere bhai (Brother, please show me the film before its release). ‘Jai Ho’,” he had posted on Twitter.
Salman Khan had also promoted Aamir Khan’s ‘Dhoom 3′ on his celebrity reality show ‘Bigg Boss – Saath 7’. Salman Khan hosted the show wearing Aamir’s signature ‘Dhoom 3′ hat, which becamse a successful promotional strategy.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Seems like now it is Aamir Khan’s turn to return the favour. However, Aamir Khan had kept himself away from doing promotional rounds on TV for his ‘Dhoom: 3′