If you ever visit Aamir Khan’s Twitter handle, you will notice the actor is quite private about his life. Unlike Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan, this superstar does not share his daily gyaan or glimpses from his daily life on social media. He mostly uses the social media platform to share the trailers of his upcoming films and to give his best wishes to his fans during festivals.
But the actor made an exception while travelling to Arunachal Pradesh. The Rang De Basanti actor and his wife Kiran Rao went off for a quiet ‘we’ time on the hills of the state. They were there to attend Mechuka Adventure Festival.
The 3 Idiots actor posted a picture of himself along with his wife saying, “In the wilderness of Arunachal. It’s a really beautiful place.”
Thanks to Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao, we have now got a glimpse of Arunachal’s beauty on our social media handles. Kiran Rao is celebrating her birthday on November 7 and this seems to be some time off for the duo.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Check out Aamir Khan’s tweet right here:
In the wilderness of Arunachal. It’s a really beautiful place! pic.twitter.com/gAmRFAnWOV
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) November 3, 2016
Let’s just take a moment and thank Mr. Perfectionist and his wife for giving us cheap but pleasant travel goals.