Yo Yo Honey Singh is more famous now then he has ever been. From SRK to Salman to Amitabh, every megastar of Bollywood seems to want to work with him. But there is a dark side – many have said that his lyrics are anti-intellectual and meaningless; a shame to our society.
To examine this more closely, let us use the most serious and informative of tools – graphs – on 5 of YYHS’ greatest hits, using their lyrics only.
First, the most common words in some of his biggest hits:
Next, the topics that make him rhyme:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Being earwormed by YYHS is hard. Here’s why:
If you listen to YYHS long enough while paying attention, your brain cells start to die.
Every YYHS song has the word ‘yo’ liberally sprinkled throughout. But what purpose does it serve?