Music maestro AR Rahman has composed music for ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, the debut film of Bollywood ‘showman’ Raj Kapoor’s younger grandson Armaan Jain, and will perform at a live concert scheduled next month here. Rahman had also performed live at an unplugged concert for Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Rockstar’ starring Ranbir Kapoor.
“Having composed all the songs, the makers of the movie revealed that Rahman has taken his unique music-making-process to a new level and has created something radically different from his previous compositions,” producers said in a statement.
The groovy party number ‘Khalifa’ from the film will take centre stage at the performance on June 12 evening.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali’s younger brother Arif and is scheduled to release on July 4.