Salman Khan never disappoints when it comes to revamping a Tollywood movie into something of an entirely different level. Be ready to be swept off your feet by yet another flabbergasting performance by him.
Express LOL lists down tips and tricks to be prepared for the soon-to-be blockbuster movie.
1. World Cup’s over. Football’s not. KICK!
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
2. You don’t like running? Join Taekwondo classes. KICK!
3. Don’t like Korean arts? Wrestle. KICK!
Don’t want to do anything that requires physical activity? Watch the repeats of the Football World Cup matches. KICK!
5. Don’t like football at all? Watch the good old Bollywood movies for some virtual leg work.
6. Are you one of those who tells everyone the climax before they watch the movie? Watch the original version of Kick. KICK!
7. Do you know what KRK would give you if you’re not his fan? KICK!